Everyday Life

a new favorite


of my sweetie and me. We have tons of pics of the kiddos...or one of us with an assortment of kiddos but I'm sure many of you with kiddos know how hard it is to snap a good shot of the 2 original members of the family:) So, I was determined to get a good one this holiday season to fulfill my granny's wish of having a picture of the 2 of us...alone:) I scheduled an appointment at picture people only to have to cancel at the last minute due to a pink eye epidemic...but who needs professionals to capture true love and happiness:) I must say...it was a quick add on to a hectic moment...but I am pleased with the moment shared with my sweetheart who was wearing short sleeves in the cold temperatures of our First White Christmas together:)

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this picture of you guys!

mom and dad said...

it is a good one! and your long hair looks so pretty!

Mom said...

I love this picture! I sure do miss you! We have to catch up!!

Stamped Here by Him said...

It's great. I love seeing you two. Did you have fun in Chatt? The picture is in the front yard, Right?

SHAFIQUE said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out

http://authorshive.com/2011/01/29/natural-skin-care/

SHAFIQUE said...

take care of your family !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...