Everyday Life

just happened to be at the riht place at the right time...

I'm very thankful for enjoyable moments in the car watching these 3 boys entertain each other. We truly have some GREAT traveling companions! We LOVE family car trips and look forward to many more giggles in the trips to come:) Titus and Ezra can be quite the little entertainers for Simeon...However, Simeon decided to try his hand at entertaining them for a change...and I was able to catch it on film:) So...here's to his first peek-a-boo attempts!

4 comments:

juliechall said...

I love love love peekaboo fun. It's so cute when they figure it out and giggle along :)

mom and dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom and dad said...

what a c-u-t-e little smartie diapers!!! way to catch it momma!! what a good teacher you are. thanks for sharing all these precious moments with us. love you and thank the Lord for you! (oops on the delet @ 7:58)

AnneB said...

oops on my spelling error in the title! I even checked before I posted:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...