Everyday Life

Abraham a pattern of faith

Chapter 22 of Genesis is building a glorious picture of faith into my mental process and is affirming wonderful concepts as I review the character of God through this beautiful narrative.

Today I encourage each of you to read Genesis 11:27-23:20 and consider the God who brought Abraham through many years and tensions to a place of overwhelming confident, faithful, obedient trust. Then consider Hebrews 11-12 and the one to whom we look as the author and finisher of our faith.

If you are not able to consider this kind of faith or it's necessity in your life I emplore you to look unto Jesus Christ the giver of life and ask him for belief, for faith, for the ability to trust in Him for life. He said, "I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...