Everyday Life

Tip #3

Pamper your dry skin a little! I am sure everyone reading this post knows of Sugar scrubs used to exfoliate...well how about quickly whipping up some of your own!
I don't have the exact measurements b/c it is totally up to each individual as to their preference. But as a starting point...use 3 parts sugar to 2 parts liquid.

For those of you who need it simplified...(b/c until I got married I never quite understood how much a part was...none of my measuring cups ever had that one written:):)

1 Cup Sugar
2/3 Cup Water (oil can be used...as this is what gives B&BW sugar scrub that slimy/smooth feel )

Truly...profound!! If you want to add some drops of scented oil to give it a yummy scent...then be my guest!

I use this often and love the results!

2 comments:

juliechall said...

Love it Anne...what a great idea!

cadovius said...

I've done this before and LOVE it! It's a great way to get that pampered feel without that pampered price! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...