Everyday Life

The Simple Dollar

I ran across this great article on how to trim down costs in areas that you must spend money (ie. electricity, water, clothes, automotive, etc.). I am asked this question by many people frequently...so this article is on here to help start you quest to trim out the "fat" in your budget. I will give a testimony that I saw a drop in our electric bill after unplugging everything in our house and only plugging things in as I needed them. Just make sure you have a few old school battery powered clocks to hang on your walls! (note: I did not unplug the stove or microwave, but I turned off the circuit breaker to the stove after I finished using it and I turned the display on my microwave off so neither appliance was using Phantom energy.Here is a pic just to keep the family happy with me...this was taken this month

2 comments:

Beth said...

MORE Pictrues!!!! I demand more pictures!!!! ha ha... thanks, Anne. seriously though, does it cost more to post more pics? NO, it certainly doesn't!!! I'm just kidding! love you.

AnneB said...

there are more pictures coming, Beth! I wrote and scheduled my posts for each day this next week....and there are more pics in several of the posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...