Everyday Life

She Speaks



For those of you who enjoy getting free things in the mail... may I introduce you to www.SheSpeaks.com
They don't hassle you or hand out info to other organizations. I have been a member for a while now and have never been bothered by any annoying e-mails or junk mail. I have also never even had the chance to fill out a review or survey...but goodies keep coming! With each free sample, they send you coupons for Free items as well and high dollar coupons to give to friends or keep for yourself!). The last two goodies I got were a coupon for free Crest weekly tooth stuff ($3.69) and a yummy Kashi soft-baked granola bar with a coupon for a free box and 4 additional $2.00 off coupons! Yum Yum I hope you take a second to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...