Everyday Life

Happy Birthday 'S

Cake Time
Ezra turned 1 on January 29th


Almost both of them looking at the camera!
Titus wanted to hold "the baby"...which Ezra did not appreciate one bit!


I guess he needed a better view of something. Probably b/c Mark's work truck blocks Titus' view of the the lake and ducks...which Titus' loves to watch and 'quack' at.


All dressed and patiently waiting to go to church...


I turned 27 on February 12...
but I didn't get a picture of me...
so this is the best I have to show...

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

A new post from you makes me smile! I have some pictures of you from Ezra's birthday....I'll post on FB this weekend (hopefully). Happy Birthday and I love you!

mom and dad said...

they are soooo cute! and you are to Anne, you look beautiful!

Speck of Va said...

I will leave a comment with the rest of the family, your family including you is just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...