Everyday Life

A Growing Happy Morgan Family


Here is the best picture from the photo shoot. We took about 50 photos....and this was the only one where someone didn't have their mouth open or face blurry. It is very hard to capture this many people still and smiling.....especially Morgan's!!! They can be quite entertaining during photo sessions...it brings tears to my eyes just thinking of all the ramifications of Morgan nerves:):) I love each of you and hope you can copy this pic for yourself! If it turns out blurry, let me know and I will just send a hard copy to you!
Love to all....can't wait till next Christmas!
ps...we missed you Bonnie and Jason!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad to finally see a picture of everyone (even the people I don't know). Hopefully we'll be there for the next photo session!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...