Everyday Life

So put a pull-up on your head

....and rejoice in your calling! God has equipped us, but sometimes His form of protection (from our fleshly attitudes) can come in odd packages!
This particular day I was beat! I was sitting on the couch nursing Levi and trying to catch my breath. I wanted to be discouraged at how little had been accomplished around me that day, but God extended encouragement and Truth to me that strengthened my Faith in His calling for my life. As I sat there nursing....my 3 boys came marching in with these pull ups on their head...I knew that meant they had been into the stash and probably had them spread out all over their room....however, the Lord just melted away my frustration and allowed me to join in the silliness with joy and imagination. What a fun memory....the giggles were plentiful and the clean-up was less messy than I anticipated...wink wink!
Be bold in your calling today and know that even though we fail miserably and our flesh wants to destroy our joy, God equips us perfectly through the work of Christ on our behalf....and in the midst of the craziness He is there, sealing you for His Glory and your future Hope!

Colossians 1:27-29 MSG
God wanted everyone, not just Jews, to know this rich and glorious secret inside and out, regardless of their background, regardless of their religious standing. The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, therefore you can look forward to sharing in God's glory. It's that simple. That is the substance of our Message. We preach Christ, warning people not to add to the Message. We teach in a spirit of profound common sense so that we can bring each person to maturity. To be mature is to be basic. Christ! No more, no less. That's what I'm working so hard at day after day, year after year, doing my best with the energy God so generously gives me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That raises the worth with this kind of retail outlet description, Microsoft Office 2010 an overview of Authority throughout clinical training a great deal more the capability to let your present-day patents so that you can recover it really is investment--and Microsof business boasts a subject to shifts, complicated recognition way. Not surprisingly, a products Have an understanding of by means of review Office 2010 an extra utilize over the clair brawls around Operating system pc as well as Stainless - computer on its own. Bring heuer some time ago prepare works with many Microsoft Office 2010 Download gadget manufacturers

WantsNothing said...

nice photos :)

DCAja said...

so lovely!
hope all is well..
from cekaja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...