Everyday Life

Appetites

"4 boys? My, they are gonna eat you out of house and home." I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have heard the above statement. Teen boys' appetites are simply out of control from what I hear. However, how bout those toddler/preschooler appetites? I am so close to using an entire loaf of bread for lunchtime....I have to cook 2 boxes of macaroni for them...They can almost down an entire veggie tray by themselves... I have to use an entire dozen of eggs for scrambled eggs....sheesh! It blows me away and only 3 are at the food stage! Levi is sure to be the biggest appetite we have had so far and I cringe at the thought of how much it will take to fill him up! Therefore, this post is nothing more than a documentation of a first that is surely going to become the regular around here.

This morning was the momentous occasion when our 3 boys downed the entire 9oz. box of cereal in one meal. I usually don't do cereal because it doesn't seem too filling for them, but this morning I decided to let them eat until they stopped asking for more. I can't even remember how many bowls they each ate...I had a 3/4th cup serving which would have made this post a bit of an exaggeration. However, when I told the boys there was no more cereal, Titus so kindly informed me that there were more boxes in the garage. I opened up the 2nd box and used more than 3/4 cup, so my exaggeration is therefore nullified and my grocery bill: intensified!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you....just my two boys are eating everything in site and my couponing can't seem to keep up....seriously, they are out-eating me by a LOT!

Anonymous said...

The POLO T-Shirts For Men garment length short somewhat may cause the thigh slightly appears the long spot, the upper garment selects the long turndown collar suitably and inserts the bag. Puts on the straight stripe point to lead the shirt, is a color bright ordinary tie again, hits a basic design the slipknot. Should better put on the POLO Sweaters For Men line not obvious pants. The leather shoes with should thick somewhat, increase the altitude POLO Shirts For Men.
Stature Gao Shouxing the gentleman puts on western-style Polo for women polo lining not to be suitable uses the thin stripe, otherwise the prominent stature shortcoming, the chequer will be the best choice. The upper garment and the pants color are bright on the contrast, this must put on whole set western-style clothing to be better than, the two-row buckles the wide collar's design to be more appropriate. The wide collar shirt matches a moderate fibroin wide tie, should better be the triangle or the vertical small design, adds a turndown collar vest again, causes the build obviously thick. The long sleeve for women should have the obvious pleat line and fold the foot, uses the POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men leather belt and the thick bottom shoes, makes one increase the sincere true polo shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...