Everyday Life

confessions (prayer requests) of a 5 year old


Confession 1:
A few weeks ago in school, Titus told his teacher he had a prayer request:
Teacher: what is your request Titus?
Titus: It's for my dad.
Teacher: Okay, what about your dad?
Titus:  Pray the my dad does a good job on his lie contest today!
(his interpretation of what a polygraph was)


 Confession 2:
In Children's church one Sunday, the teacher was telling the children about the 12 sons who the 12 tribes of Israel were named after.  Titus was listening intently and raised his hand.
Teacher: yes, Titus?
Titus:  We have 4 boys in my family and my mom can't take care of us.  


So, there you have it, folks!  I had to laugh because if I allowed myself to think about it I might have cried.  Plus, he is 100% correct!  I do hope that they see I fail miserably in caring for them perfectly....but that I humbly trust in Jesus who is the perfect caregiver to convict me, forgive me, and strengthen me each and every moment.  

Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life!   



1 comment:

Andie said...

haha! too funny annie :) btw titus is looking so grown up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...