Everyday Life

200,000 and counting...


Mark and I were able to witness the amazing moment that our van flipped over from 199,999 miles to 200,000 miles this past month. We knew it was coming, so we were armed with the camera for the big moment. I will try to crop the pic and zoom in later...but for now I am just getting the pics up.
I was able to witness the grand occasion of this van flipping from 99,999 miles to 100,000 miles back in August of 2003...on my road trip to Caleb and Carmen Costen's wedding...I wonder how many more miles this thing has? My parents bought this Toyota Previa when I was 12 years old and they jokingly told me that this car would have to last till I was in college. HA! little did we know then that this car would not only take their daughter to college...but also cart around their 2 grandsons 13 years later! Praise the Lord for the blessing this Toyota has been. It just keeps going...going...going...going...........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...